Nothing Really

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I really didnt know where to put this. It's nothing really to most. But to me it's so much.

I feel horrible that for the last while I come here crying my woes. But I need to vent. And this is all I have. But I need to help others too. It feels like everyone is trying to help me and walking on eggshells around me because of where my head is at. I read your threads and posts. I understand your battles. So please let me be the friend I offered to be and let me help you's like you have all been doing for me. Or atleast try to.

Trust me I am far from being a fragile piece of china. I'm more like that everyday piece of dinnerware that you just cant get rid of. The piece that you use cuz you dont want to chip or mar the good stuff. The piece that you know you can rely on for the dirty jobs.

I know I'm far from okay right now. And thank you a million times over for trying to get through to me. Tough job, relentless hours spent and the rewards seem to never appear. Sorry, but I do appreciate every effort everyone has put in. I do. Now let me show you by letting me return the same. I do so care about all my friends here. You are my family, the people I know I can talk to or trust with fears and pains. Thanks guys and gals!!!!

Okay so.......:arms:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Big hugs back to you and glad you found such wonderful ppl here...J

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You are welcome Carla.

Here's to you! :stars:

4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

:IrishDoll::stars::hugtackles::hug::hiya:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you do help carla you reach out when you see us suffering and i thank you for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.