Nothing says hello like, HELLO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey

Hi, I go by the name Bluey as you can see :P

I am not in danger of doing anything silly right at this time.
I joined because it is something I have thought of doing in the past and sometimes still do think of doing myself in.

I know the reasons why I think of ending it but am not able to do anything about them.

A bit about my self. I am 36 male and have lived alone for nearly 17 years now.
Am single and down work cos of a spine that's twisted up all over the place.
I do get pain sometimes and always get tied faster then I should for a guy my age.
Its not uncommon for me to have to go have a nap in the middle of the day or late afternoon.

I get very lonely and this is the thing that most gets me down.
I do struggle to get on with ppl. Most ppl I know just wont to drink and get wasted where that's not really my thing.

I am on a dating sight but no replies.
Its like am destined to live a live with nothing in it.
No job, no loved one and no chance of ever having kids.
Just each day seating in the house bord out of my head and lonely as sin.

I ask is it worth it a lot.

Hopefully I can get some inspiration here to move forward to a different place. metaphorically speaking :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

houseofcards

Welcome! I hope you find some cool people to talk to here, if you ever want to chat I'm always in the chat room since I have no life. We don't bite in there :p

Hello,sorry to read about your unhappy life,it was like reading my story lol.
I'm 39 not married,no gf,no kids no life and like you not much chance of it happening.
Sorry that I can't offer any words of comfort but your not alone in that your life didn't work out how you would have wished it. It's crap coz without those things it's hard to find a reason to live but I guess I'm still here just out of habit.
Laters .....

Bluey

Thank you,
Am not a big fan of instant chat as my spelling is really relly terrible. But I do instant chat some times so I bear that in mind :)

Bluey

Hello,sorry to read about your unhappy life,it was like reading my story lol.;I'm 39 not married,no gf,no kids no life and like you not much chance of it happening.
Sorry that I can't offer any words of comfort but your not alone in that your life didn't work out how you would have wished it. It's crap coz without those things it's hard to find a reason to live but I guess I'm still here just out of habit.
Laters .....
Hello Mark. Did not mean to ignore you. Did not see your post tell now.
You are right though. I don't look at myself as a person that's depressing.
I am a happy sort of guy mostly.

But yes I agree with what your saying. Most people would say its the kids or the other half that keeps them going. What if you don't have those things.
And with christmas coming up it really starts to hurt moor then at any other time of the year.

Being in on your own on new years eve or christmas eve really is no fun at all. That really brings some negative feelings home.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Hello Mark. Did not mean to ignore you. Did not see your post tell now.
You are right though. I don't look at myself as a person that's depressing.
I am a happy sort of guy mostly.

But yes I agree with what your saying. Most people would say its the kids or the other half that keeps them going. What if you don't have those things.
And with christmas coming up it really starts to hurt moor then at any other time of the year.

Being in on your own on new years eve or christmas eve really is no fun at all. That really brings some negative feelings home.

Thank you for the welcome :)
Absolutely agree,Christmas and new years are just awful. Most people are looking forward to it but I absolutely dread it. Spending Christmas day on your own is no fun what so ever and new years eve is definately a night I could off myself. Everyone out partying and singing auld lang syne,finding yourself sat alone is bleak to say the least.I could happily pull my covers over my head on dec 24th and wake up on the 2nd of jan if it were possible.

Bluey

.I could happily pull my covers over my head on dec 24th and wake up on the 2nd of jan if it were possible.
That would be really nice to be able to do that.
I really do think christmas brings moor pain to the world then happens.
Then there's midnight new years eve listening to the fire works.
I have been clubbing plenty of times at this time but that's just has depressing. Everyone seems to be kissing at midnight and am always the one alone.

Don't think with being a small guy that walks with a limp I come across as an attractive guy for the girls. I would not call myself ugly. Average in looks. But I get so tied when out its also hard to get the energy to make the effort.

But yea this is turning into a rant. I do dread christmas though.
I do have my parents to go to on christmas day. If only for a few hours I do have that to be thankful for at least.

What I would not give to be an exited little kid again.
Back then christmas could not come fast enough. Now I wish it would not come at all.

But hay ye it only for a few days then back to normal.
It dose make life harder though in what already feels hard.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Hi Bluey adn welcome warmly.. thank you for letting us know some about you.. glad to have you with us now.. i do not do much of chatrooms myself.. my parksonlike stuff from the meds makes it difficutl for me also.. i love the forums and the people that post in them.. hope to hear more from you as you get used to the place and us.. in the meantime take care, later, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00