nothing special

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by randomperson, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomperson

randomperson Member

well i hope the readers of this wont mind, but im just posing this for my own comfort. just the fact that someone knows whats going on in my life or how im feeling comforts me. so sorry if i seem a bit selfish right now. but yeah, ive been so bothered lately and just today i had this feeling of giving up. though i know i probably wont. but im so tired of everything. im just ranting really. but yeah.. lol alright thanks for reading.
  2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

is not selfish to ask for comfort, its good and healthy. Everytime you need it remember you can always ask here for some caring people=)
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

4. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Its not selfish at all...
    Hope you can feel better..
  5. randomperson

randomperson Member

well i feel like complete shit right now. literally like shit. theres so much going through my head i dont feel like even bothering thinking anymore. let alone typing
  6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

When you gather your thoughts, feel free to come back and post. There will be people who can relate to you in some way. You are not alone. And your thoughts matter, so you aren't wasting anyone's time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.