1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nothing special

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shatteredinaspect, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shatteredinaspect

shatteredinaspect New Member

I don't know if this counts as a rant or whatever, but I am certainly feeling suicidal.
    I smile at the thought of death and fantasize many different ways it could be achieved.
    I am disgusted with myself, the world around me, and the person I want to but will never be.
    Life is beautiful and ugly at the same time.
    I see others around me who at one point were miserable (partially because of me) and they are happy now, or at least moving on with their lives.
    While I am stuck behind hanging onto abusive ties because they're the only ones.
    Stupid and impersonal quotes about suicide/hope aren't comforting to me.
    I feel this way often, cynical and melodramatic and full of despair.
    I wish I could close my eyes and exist in a warm and simple state without thought or anything else tying me to the world around me.
    I can't handle life, I don't want to handle life.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope getting your thought out in words helped. I hope you also have a therapist to help you and maybe get some meds so you cn be in a good stated of mind not so down on life. Keep venting it does help.

3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

I breathe the same way you do shatteredinaspect. Life just feels like everyday I have to get up and play along. It drains me on how I have to act everywhere I go when deep down inside, Id rather be dead, no existant and just in a peaceful dream with no stresses. I feel ive given up hope on even going anywhere in life. The future is just so cloudy, and empty. It depresses me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.