Nothing stops the pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruces, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I can't go on like this and nothing ever helps people tell me to keep bust I've tried but I still don't feel any better I'm living in hell and nothing makes it any better,there's no way out!!

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I understand what you are saying. It sounds just like me. Nobody's been able to help me either. I sit and suffer while it seems like everyone else is doing fine. Nobody really understands what I'm going through or how bad it is. My psychiatrist probably understands better than anyone. It's frustrating when people don't understand.

3. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

And they say there is always help,I don't think that's true as many of us know that :(

4. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

It's true that there is always pain in Human-life. But my practice of Buddhist-meditation enables me to tolerate the pain.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

There IS always hell for the chronically depression and suicidal unless you live in...outer mongolia. It may not be help you like but they have to do their best to keep you alive, they have to answer to someone too so PLEASE get help. I wish only the best for you.

6. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Nothing ever helps I just wanna go sleep and not wake up

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Bruce, your life is important and do not think anything different. Yes, it's not easy everyday but you can survive on a say by day basis. People hurt in many ways and the ones who suffer like you understand what you are going through. Please keep surviving as you know a lot of people care with the posting you had so far. Take care and keep posting

8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What can you do to get relief from the pain youre in?

9. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

The only relief I find is getting drunk and passing out I'd just like once never to wake up from the sleep

10. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

The irony of the situation is we all hope that secretly we are going to get better but realistically we know that ain't gunna happen and we Are All screwed.

11. Trogg

Trogg New Member

I agree. Nothing has stopped the pain. 30 years of getting worse. Depressed now. No fun in anything, no desire to do anything. I have successful got up most mornings, struggled to my feet and leaned forward. The feet most of time moved. Once I fell on my face when my legs didn't work. Had to laugh. I think I just company. waiting on the lymph node results which can't be good. I'm not going to make it through the treatments if it comes to that.

12. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

Bruce, do you see a psychotherapist on a regular basis? In my case, I see one every three weeks, and it helps. It might help you too.

13. AAA3330

There is help out there and a lot of people do get better. However due to my personal experience I don't think that everyone can be helped. I've had a lot of people try though to help me. I'm still seeing my psychiatrist though it seems that I've been on about every med on the planet. I saw in another thread that you've been like this for about a year. I think that's too soon to give up. You've got to keep trying. I've been ill for over two years and I haven't given up yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  14. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

If your treatment resistant then there's only really one option isn't there??

15. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Treatment resistant does not mean untreatable. And the self destructive undermining of treatment by alcohol and substance abuse is completely in our own control. Saying the depression is impossible to live with then intentionally drinking a depressant in large quantities every day while refusing anti depressants makes for a very predictable and negative outcome. Another option- get treatment for the alcohol issues and then you would very likely find that the other issues are much more easily treated or dealt with.

16. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I've had meds and therapy for 23 years it's only the last few months that I've been having a few drinks on a night

17. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I've just been sitting for days wishing to be dead I hate every minute of this miserable existance I pray every night I'll die somehow but I know that will never happen,I'm gunna have to do it myself sick and tired of the pain and watching others live their live while I sit and rot,

18. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're in so much pain. If there's any way possible to put off anything drastic until you're on some sort of medication for a month? Sounds forever but what I'm reading seems fixable with meds.

19. AAA3330

I feel the same. I also get really down when I see that everyone else seems to be doing fine. I used to be happy and successful and now my days are filled with sorrow and sadness. I used to really enjoy my music, but now I don't even care to listen to it. I can't hardly drive anymore or take care of myself and my house. I have another appointment with my psychiatrist on Monday, but don't see what good it will do.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2015
  20. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

There is no point in me been alive,the sooner I'm gone the better,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.