nothing to live for

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by isabella444, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isabella444

isabella444 New Member

I’m invisible to everyone. I have no one who cares about me, no family or anything. I doubt anybody would notice if I did it tonight. I can’t see any other way out. I’m 17 and I’ve been bullied throughout my entire school life. I feel so lonely and worthless and I can’t take it anymore, as far as I’m concerned I have no future.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Isabella Im sorry you are feeling so isolated right now The thing is hun soon you will be an adult and you can start a life of what you chose you can move away or start a new path go to college things change hun. All those people who bullied you will be gone as well and you will not have to face them again. I do hope you talk to someone a councellor at your school someone ok let them know how you are feeling

You are not alone now ok i hear you and yes i would care if you left hun you are too young to give up hope ok so much changes after leaving highschool hugs

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You can fight back if you choose - particularly if you are US, not sure about other places to be honest - speak out and be heard , to counselors and principals, make very clear you want action taken and if possible get parent involved to make more noise. It will be doing a service to yourself as well as every other person in your position (I am sure you are not the only one) at your school. The automatic fear of making it worse is ill founded as at any reprisal you do same thing again and tell principal next time it happens police will be involved, which should be an automatic if bullying is in any way physical, if not it is still harassment. Bullies are weak stupid people that are in fact scared very very easily when faced with serious opposition that you may not be able to bring but others certainly can on your behalf. You will be 100% happier with yourself by MAKING people in authority listen. They may say the first time that their is nothing to be done if you can not prove it - say if you need to prove it you are going to call police and let them conduct interviews around scool and the day you turn 18 will hire attorney on contingency to sue. You have a LOT of power and should use it instead of directing inward towards yourself. It is not bothering - it is asking well paid people to earn the money they are paid.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

This is pretty much my situation, except I'm older than you....but I'm still fighting on, and I think you should too. You say you have no future, but you won't know that if you end it now. You have come to a good place and I hope we will be able to help you.

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Izzy - so pleased you've found SF. We all care about everyone who writes in here, simply because pain is awful and people in pain need people who care. Please stay and tell us more about yourself, and read about others' lives too. You might think you are invisible to everyone, but you are not invisible to God, who really does care about you. (It's also OK for you not to believe this, and it won't change his love for you, hun). Bullies are horrid facts of life. They shouldn't be, but they are and do......we don't need to take any notice, they're pathetic :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.