Nothing to stop me

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Malcontent, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I've stopped myself cutting for the last month for one reason only. And that was because I had a hospital appointment and I didn't anyone to see fresh cuts. But now I can, there's nothing to stop me, And I want to so bad. What's the point in not giving in to it? What I actually want to do is take a nice long walk into oblivion, who'd notice?
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I would notice Mal. And so would a lot of other people. You can still find a purpose to stay cut free. Choose another goal and stick with it. You have made it this long, why start again. I wish I never had. It is much harder to stop this time. Please Mal. Hold on hun. You are a dear person. Oblivion can;t have you.
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hey sweetie, I think it's great you've stopped cutting for that amount of time. You should be very proud of yourself. I know I don't really know you that well, but the uniqueness that pours out of you touches people. You do matter and it does matter. If you'd ever like to talk I would be more than happy to talk with you or even just listen and offer you understanding and hugs. Please, please... take care of you Hun. BTW, my MSN: :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

--All my love,
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Mally, we'd bloody no going off anywhere :mad:

Well done on the no cutting front, now move the goal post and try for another month...if you can do it then I can kick the foul fags.

ps to all the americans thats foul cigarettes :laugh:
  5. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I'd notice Mal...!
  6. Jess

Jess Guest

Mal, c'mon homeslice. you know I'd notice. Id on't want you to cut. There's a point for you not to do it. we can fight together!

7. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I'm sorry, I gave in :cry: I've got blood all over my sodding carpet now :rant: :bash:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Okay Mal. So you gave in. It's okay. Pick yourself up and start fresh. Setbacks happen as you well know. They make us feel as if we have failed. Don't think about this time. Think about all the times you were successful. how many times you wanted to give in and didn't. I am proud of you for those times Mal and understand the times that didn't quite work out. you are such a wonderful person hun. I want so badly for you to lose this pain and find peace with this life. In this life. Please take care hun. You have done it before and you can do it agin. :hug:
  9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Mal :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  10. Jess

Jess Guest

Mal :hug: :cheekkiss: it's ok.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.