nothing will ever go right

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vbuk, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

im in so much trouble. i cant cope anymore. nothing will work. i let everyone down. im so sorry. i just cant do it.

i let you down. i hurt and upset you im sorry. your such a great person and you make me smile and i think about u so so much but theres nothing i can do to help you. im just not good enough. you mean so so much to me and i failed you.

im sorry everyone. i cant do it. i lay on my bed and cry. i want the pain over with. i need it to go. why wont it just go away. i need it gone. i need to go. disappear. i wont be missed by anyone. i know it. you will say u will miss me but ill be forgotten in a couple of days.

i have so little. nothing decent happening. my boss might be leaving and my friend. leaving me all alone. my sister crashed her car - she is fine and really lucky - she is on this diet and she hasnt eaten food for months - has to drink these drinks. i dont think its good for her and i think its the reason she crashed. im so scared but she wont listen to anyone. she looks so so skinny -too skinny - she isnt her anymore. it makes me feel so so fat. i know i am but makes me feel worse. she is just so thin. ill. makes me feel like doing things. bad things.

i just cant take it n e more. im lost and empty. dont know what to do.

im sorry.

Clare x

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Things will get better, it just seems like it won't at the moment. Give it some time and things should look up for you. Have hope. As for this person you talk of, who you said you have let down. Talk to them and don't give up.

All the best.

3. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

why is he doing this to me? why? just why?

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Who are you talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.