nothing will help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by undercoverlover, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

i want to die so much
    nothing can get me out of this situation, nothing at all. i have a plan but i dont know if im going to do it or when im going to do it. but i have it just in case. im tired of feeling empty to anxious to both or neither just feeling nothing, nothing at all. im tired of never making any progress im tired of sleepless nights im tired of panic attacks im tired of no one listening im tired of losing friends im tired of it all. this is the only way it will end.

2. HelgasAngel

HelgasAngel Well-Known Member

I know you have a plan and everything, but seriously, try to help yourself as much as possible before you go through with it. I've helped myself, done everything anybody can think of to help myself, that's why I know I'm doing the right thing. But all I'm saying to you is....before you go through with it, be sure it's what you want to do.

3. undercoverlover

its what i want to do but my parents found out about it so i cant anymore. my mom emailed my neurologist and he upped my dosage of meds to keep me stable which has really only made me more tired and more miserable. i dont know if there is any way to help myself but im really trying everything i can.

4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

what about letting your main dr/gp know about how you are feeling right him/her a note, they cannot under any circumstances tell you parents if you are over the age of sixteen years of age. if not go to the hospital

5. HelgasAngel

HelgasAngel Well-Known Member

yeah im very careful about keeping my plans a secret. I post on here but I haven't said a word to anybody about it in real life. Or given the slightest hint. But yeah like I said, think it through. I wouldn't want anybody to kill themselves because there's no coming back from death. If you believe your problems in life to be permanent then you have to know that your solution is as well.

6. undercoverlover

i let my neurologist know (who is my main dr) and he increased my meds and said not to go to the hospital. i wanted to, i really wanted to die but i felt like maybe if i went to the hospital things might get better, but my mom and dr said that would be a bad idea and im only 14 so i cant make my own medical decisions. im under close supervision but i could get a hold of something if i looked hard enough.

7. undercoverlover

i feel like they arent permanent but that nothing we are trying is getting rid of them, and death seems a lot better than waiting.

8. skinnylove911

Suicide is a pernament solution, there's no turning back
    can you talk about whats happening in your life atm

9. undercoverlover

ive talked to my mom and we have a therapy appointment, ive been seeing my therapist regularly and also signed up for a self harm recovery group, but i feel like it wont help.

10. skinnylove911

thats a good positive speaking to your mom im glad you have your therapy appointment and self harm group

11. undercoverlover

it doesnt help though
    its hard to wait for my therapy appointment and there is no friend to talk to in the meantime
    i used to but not anymore
    they get scared
    or dont know what to do.
    im alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.