Nothing Works

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Glara, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glara

Glara Member

Nothing I try works. Nobody listens. I'm trying to come up with solutions but nobody is willing to do their share. I feel completely trapped. I see no way out. I really want to end it all because I don't see a way that it will ever get better. I have not one single person in the world I can talk to. I don't have time for counseling because I have to work overtime to pay all the bills. It's all so pointless.
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Time management could help you as I work 90 hours a week and still find the time to see a Therapist. She is my only friend that's a constant in my life, besides coworkers and clients. The family is not reliable in my life
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glara, I practically live on my laptop and you can talk to me any time you want to or if you would like to e-mail, I can message you my e-mail.

If you are going through hell ........keep going.

I hope you can get through this safely x
  4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Glara, you have people to talk to here; we will listen. Tell us more about what it is that you need solutions for - maybe we can help you brainstorm some ways to improve things?
  5. smwhorses

smwhorses Well-Known Member

Lots of good people on here that seem to know what works. I am still struggling, and reading, and trying to keep going. Some days are easier then others but the people here have helped. It has helped me to know that others were so lost and are coping now.
    I do not have many answers but I will gladly listen and try to understand.
  6. Glara

Glara Member

Thanks everyone. There's just too much to type. Anyway I called the employee assistance program through work to get the name of some counselors. I found one that I think a coworker went to, so I'm going to ask what she thought tomorrow. If she liked her I'm going to set up the appt. I need to do something. I'm such a wreck.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is a brilliant idea Glara, to have feedback about a counselor. I hope it all works out in your favour.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.