Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by frypan367, Jan 19, 2013.

1. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

I am nothing. I dont enjoy anything. my anxiety disorders have taken everything from me. It wasnt enough to take hope of having friends or a job, its taken my ability to have hobbies, to enjoy time alone too. I cant even have hobbies. I cant do anything. WHY? why did this happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? All I want is a normal incredibly boring life, with a boring job, and a few friends, some hobbies that I enjoy, a life that means something. Is that so much to wish for? I dont want to be a weak useless child in an adults body.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Anxiety can be hell. Are you in any sort of treatment to help you cope with it, or try to lessen it?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas,Anxiety can be hell, take over your whole life. But saying that, with the right therapy and medications.. it could lead you down the right path. I never left my house for 5 years straight, and last year had to leave college because of anxiety. Have you been to doc about possible anxiety medications? They really can change your life. :)
  4. frypan367

frypan367 Well-Known Member

no. I dont want to.