nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
it sucks when you realize how obsolete you are and how much you don't matter. It sucks when you realize it's not only here but also in real life. it's an empty and sobering feeling to know that nothing you do, nothing you say, anything you become will mean nothing. you are a zero kells...you always will be.\
Nothing!

nagisa

Staff Alumni
You aren't a zero. I don't know you well at all but I've seen you post and you are NOT a zero. I think you're great. Though I'm sure you don't believe me when I say that... few people do, lol. If you ever wanna talk you can PM me or add me to MSN. I'd be happy to listen to you if you want to chat. :hug:

R

Robin

You're a fantastic person Kells, you turn a decade of pain and tragedy into beautiful works of art and I'm sure if you could you would colour them with your own blood. Takes a certain magic to weave that sort of metamorphosis but you do it well, I only wish I could find something that would help the healing process and soothe your poor tortured soul but until then I will support the magic you wield at your fingertips so readily and hope that you can find peace inside in time.

Lead Savior

You are no less important than anyone else here or anyone else you know in person.

As for the big picture, though, I do agree that we are all shadows and dust.

R

Robin

I dunno .. I liked the film the hogfather where death says to someone something on the lines of, "grind the universe into dust and gather it all together and show me one molecule of compassion or justice"

You're a fantastic person Kells, you turn a decade of pain and tragedy into beautiful works of art and I'm sure if you could you would colour them with your own blood. Takes a certain magic to weave that sort of metamorphosis but you do it well, I only wish I could find something that would help the healing process and soothe your poor tortured soul but until then I will support the magic you wield at your fingertips so readily and hope that you can find peace inside in time.
it's just too bad that at the end of the day all those beautiful works of art amount to nothing. they mean nothing in the end robin. nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00