nothing

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by lost_child, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

You ask friends for help.....they laugh and say things will get better, or compleltely ignore you.

You ask your physciatrist for help.....were up your meds, and if you feel suicidal again please give us a call at the MHT and we get an emergency appt (yeah...5 days!).

You ask your counsellor for help......I can hear how things are difficult at the moment, I'll see you next week. take care until then.

your at complete melt down, your struggling, your not sleeping, you just need to talk to try and ease some of the crap in your head.....and no1 listens, no1 hears....its always going to be the same, things don't change, life doesn't get better...this will get ignored as well, everything gets ignored. I'm a living ghost, so I may as well just be a ghost.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I understand what you're saying, hun. I feel the same way a lot of the time. I'm here if you need to talk to someone. Feel free to PM me anytime, sweetie. :hug:

3. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

It does get annoying when if feels like no one is helping you out of a difficult situation. This is where SF comes in! =D No need to wait a very long time, because someone will be here listening to your problems!

PM me whenever you want to, k? :biggrin:

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

pm me if you feel you need to talk. i will do my best to listen and understand and get back with you. :please: take care and stay safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.