Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My life is filled with it, my head and my heart. Just nothing no other way to explain it. I'm nothing so it really doesnt matter anymore. Been fighting it for so long and for what.... yep nothing. No more fighting. I need to feel something so I'm ready to take the jump so I can free fall to nothing.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yep know the feeling well :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You may feel that way right now, but you are not nothing. You are a person that has shown caring and wisdom to many people around this forum. You offer words of encouragement to those in the throes of darkness and despair. That is not a nothing. :hug:
  4. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

You're not nothing to me. You're my big sis, and I love you so much. :hug:
  5. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

If you're nothing to yourself, nobody else will truly care about you (even if they want to, like many people here.) You have to find a way not only to keep going but to do it with determination and passion.
  6. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Carla u are such a thoughtful caring and kind person , ur head isnt filled with nothing sweetheart - just that ur head and heart are filled with everything for others :hug: , I hope u find time to sit down and seek out some inspiration and positive care for urself as u do for so many

u are so worth happiness and fullfillment

take care

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You're not nothing Carla. You're something very special. You're a kind and caring mother whose had all kinds of shit happen to her over the years. Try to be strong during your darkest moments and know that your friends will always care about you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.