nothing

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered24, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feels like my stomach is being torn in two.will i ever smile again?every day it feels like im being attacked from all sides. everything i do is stupid.there is nothing postive all i get is negative. why even try anymore. whats the point?

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that your feeling this way. What makes you think that everything you do is stupid?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you mind telling us more?? What has made you feel like everything you do is wrong??? I doubt you are stupid!!!

4. i try to be positive but every single comment anyone makes to me always has some negative tone to it. i can never do anything right. everything i do is wrong. i just feel like giving up. alli hear all day from everyone around me is that everything i do is wrong. after time im starting to believe it. why even try anymore?why care anymore?i wish i could just disapear.

5. O. Henry

O. Henry Guest

Nothing you do is more or less wrong than anything anyone else does.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you tried a support group to talk things over?? Maybe do volunteer work at an Adult living facility..They would be happy to have someone to talk to..You will probably hear some good stories also...

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What those people say, doesn't make them right either. Have you spoken to them about the effect it has on you or about being more constructive to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.