Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by gentlelady, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What's left to say?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't know what you are saying with this word but you are defininetly not nothing. You have given alot of supportive advice and have cared greatly here. I want to thank you for this as i am sure the others are greatful too.
    Take care of you to as you must get very tired helping everyone . Very greatful for everything :console:
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know what's going on; but you give so much to other people, and I hope you'll let us help you.
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni have helped me so much that words cannot describe. Please let us in.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yes...please allow us in. I wouldnt be here if it werent for you. I still need you around.

Let me help you now.
  6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I just wanted to send you some :hug:
  7. helena

helena Staff Alumni

I have no idea, question pops up to my own head very often....
    but I hope you can find the words, because sometimes even if we think why bother?, or nothing left to say, we almost asfixiate in those things we can't get out.
    You're in my heart
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You are there for everyone thru thick or thin.. Let us be there for you!! You are something.. One very special Lady!!! I hope you are o.k.!! If you need to talk feel free to PM me!!
  9. plates

plates Well-Known Member

There's a lot in what you said.

I often ask that question and a lot comes out in the end. Maybe it's time? Time kind of helps things be said, I think..
  10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

What's left to say is all that is inside you eating you alive. Get it out dont let it harbor inside and fuel the thoughts and urges hun. Please let me and the others return the kindness, care and support in words just as you have for so many of us here. You are one of the cornerstones of this site. Without you here it leaves such a huge void. Please talk and let others in.

Are there any members here that live close to Gentlelady? I think she could use a real hug right about now!
  11. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

:hug: sorry i dont know what 2 say.. but im here if u ever want 2 chat about anything..
    ur an awesome person.. i have always looked up 2 you shades and irish..
    ur like the 3 muketeers.. :) truly amazing ppl xx
  12. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs hun ... my PM box / MSN / e-mail is always open :) :hug:
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thank you all for your kind words and offers of support. You are all special people.
  14. xan

xan Chat Buddy

:hug: Hope you are ok... :unsure:
  15. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I hope you're feeling better hun xx
  16. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

(((( Hugs to gentlelady)))), may you be well
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.