nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tam

I'm so sorry Violet, I read from your other posts too that you are having a really bad time right now. Maybe when all this Christmas/New Year stuff finishes, you might feel a bit better, a bit stronger, a bit more hopeful. :hug:

I need help

I'm really sorrry to see you feel like this violet!! I'm always here if you wanna talk about it!...I know it helps to talk about things!!!

there should always be hope..things can change so quickly!!!...1 minute things can be horrible and the next- way wayyyyyyyy better!!
have hope!!:hug:

HiddenTears

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this violet. I know exactly how you feel. You are a wonderful person who has shown great concern for everyone else (me included) and I can't stand to see bad things happen to good people. I hope that you can find your way out of this and my pm is open for you.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
working on it staying out of bed today as i have to wake up and go to work ahahah exhausted but bills dam bills have to be paid thanks i need coffee lots of it yes.

Tam

Coffee's easy - I can do you coffee no problem! Wish I could send some of my energy down the web to you as well. Hang in there Violet, you're doing ok.

I think that there is always hope. Unfortunately, many of us, including myself, are in such dark places at the moment that hope does not seem possible. It also might take a good amount of time before things start to get better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00