nothing

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by total eclipse, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Nothing can be done can it to take all the pain sadness away. One just gets up and faces each day knowing nothing will change. I hate being here i truly do i hate her i hate me yet i stay because i can't pass this ffff pain and sadness on somehow i stay but each day i die igo deeper and deeper and i just die and one day i will have no chose but to let go. iam being pushed to the edge and she doesn't even give a dam god she doesn't even give a dam.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi V...just saw this...if it of any comfort, you do bring so much support and caring here...maybe hold on to that for a moment...big hugs, J

3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Too many threads get missed on this forum.

But back on your post.

I can relate to what you just said.

Since I have the same problem I probably shouldn't say anything;I don't want to say something wrong.

But who is "She" I'm guessing your mom?

But just because one person doesn't care,doesn't mean another won't.Go find help.Theres ways.Find your way.Go for it

4. total eclipse

i am fine i am okay oh god iam fine please god please please take pain away please

5. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

usually when people here don't want to talk and start having a bunch of jumbled posts,they need to calm down...what calms you down?go do that.

6. total eclipse

thanks did better now take care okay

7. SuicideIsTheWrongOption

SuicideIsTheWrongOption Well-Known Member

You know, i've always wondered about this, but i'm not sure how to perform such an experiment to test this idea.

I know that if you go into each day saying things like "this day will be worse than the last" or general negativity, it's impossible to avoid depression.

But what if someone with depression was able to stay positive about every aspect of their lives, simply tell themselves "i did'nt do that bad, i'm sure that turned out well" and so on. Would that end their depression? or would it still linger?

A difficult experiment that i may never be able to test properly.

8. total eclipse

I use to be positive say everything will work out iused to be a fighter say nothing will knock me down I use to say the hell with everyone and everything i can do this i am someone If it was just me i could fight all this but when it involves so many you care about so many ill now her my daughter you see one by one they are destroyed you see no matter how hard you fight nothing is working every option everything destroyed by her hands i can't fight it anymore i try everyday and say okay just do it just make things work there has to be an answer there has to be someway but it doesn't work I am TIRED i am in so much dam pain but i dont care about me get it i don't care abt me All a care about is getting my daughter well strong independant god this has to stop somehow this dam illness has to stop killing my family it has to I am tired i just want healing for her lord please god in heaven i can't do this anymore

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

10. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

You have to respect yourself - your pain
    Simply saying something is good doesn't erase that which isn't
    Reality is, for some, a constant struggle - battle after battle
    Some pain, devastation can never be erased, just accepted and moved past
    Keep going and looking for what to be thankful for - yes
    But at the same time, respect your feelings - - it isn't wrong or bad to be tired of it all, or exhausted, or worried about those you love....
    Of course it is hard -
    I am in a horrible emotional place right now, but I want to say -
    Violet, you have shown such strength and care for others...please show some for yourself
    Remember to take some time and care for yourself if possible, so that you may continue to be the wonderfully caring person who adds so much to this world
    Grieving and mourning - even anger are necessary parts of healing
    Otherwise the pain is turned inward....

:hug:

11. total eclipse

I understand thank TBear i will try to be a little kinder to me because your right pain turned inwards is so dam destructible and it serves no purpose at all
    I know you know that suffering and i hope you can be kind to you too thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.