Nothing's changed

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by downnout, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downnout

downnout Well-Known Member

I've tried twice. The will to live overcame them both. But they didn't change anything, other than drive me into further depths of despair/confusion/etc. and emotionally traumatize my parents (which I feel horrible about).

I'd give anything to stop being suicidal. Nothing works.
  2. deadpan

deadpan Account Closed

I do not know, but it may help to write a diary of your feelings... I was told that by a psych doc I saw a while back... it helped a bit. Different methods work for different people. I hope you will be ok. I wish I could say the same for me.
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

it can take some time to find the combo of things that work for you. it will be diff. for each of us. don't give up yet.

let your parents deal with their own issues; take what time you can to help yourself.

i have attempted more than once, and although i was ashamed to fail, i think i learned a little bit more about how to live, albeit live with pain and sadness, each time. i learned a little bit more about how to reach out for help before i ended up in the same place.

i may be sad, right now, but i'm not in the *same* sad place this time... it's always different .... not even sure if that makes any sense.

forgive yourself for the attempts; do your best to get well, not for any other person but for yourself, because you deserve it,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.