nothing's changed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by desperategirl, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

so, following a two month stint in hospital, an overdose yesterday, im discharged today......hmmmm makes so much sense....not. I dont feel different, i still want to die, and as much of a cold harded bitch this makes me, my family ARENT enough to keep me alive anymore. I have my mum staying with me (not much choice in that) over the weekend but come next week i dont know.....

Im 36 hrs without sleep so cant really 'feel' much right now, but i know in my heart that nothing has changed. i dont know where to go from here without doing the obvious. I can honestly say, ive tried everything i could think of to stay alive for my family.
  2. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Please stay alive for your self
  3. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

I don't know you but do me a small favor. Make me a list of reasons you have to keep living. They can be anything as big as your family or anything as small as enjoying the taste of your favorite dessert. When I was suicidal this is what I did on a regular basis and it helped.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your that long without sleep why has the doctors in the hospital not prescribed you a sedative something to put you to sleep at night. Go back to hospital and tell them you need a longer stay until you can get the meds that will keep you stable including sleeping meds
  5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

How much I feel for/ like you. :hug:
  6. desperategirl

my mums here atm but she has to go home tommorrow....really dont think im gonna be able to stay safe. i dont really want to. ive no where left to turn

violet: it was because i od'ed. Things were going on left right and centre. im already on zopliclone, i just never made it to bed.
  7. I'm confused. What made you feel this way? That's what I want to know.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

in order for things to change for us .. we have to change first
  9. desperategirl

i dont know why i feel like this. i just dont want to be here, so i cant change anything because i dont know what it is.
  10. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

It just cannot be nothing, do you have things you enjoy in life, things you can do or already do? There must be something wrong for you to feel this way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.