Nothings changed.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by princessofelegance, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

So yeah, friday night/yesterday morning I got myself into a right mess. Just one big panic attack, I just started to take the overdose, I couldn't stop, I just kept doing what i was doing. A friend of mine called me up because she's been out with some of her friends on friday.
    I told her what i'd done, not because i wanted help but because i knew she wouldn't take my seriously and wouldn't send help. Well i was wrong. She called an ambulance for me & the police. Nothings changed i still feel the same. Seeing the psych team at the hospital didn't help either.
    I slept from last night up until about an hour ago, now just sitting here, not quite sure what to do with myself.
    Nothing has changed and I dont feel safe.
    :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then you go back to the hospital you get therapy for YOU hun you get yourself into a place that will keep you Safe okay I am glad your friend showed she cared and got help for you then You go back to hospital and get some intake care okay

3. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

I asked for some help, the psychiatrist just said go home and they will call me today, and she did and she was on the phone for like 43 seconds she asked me if i was ok and then said ok get some sleep. I won't ever get any help, I never do. :(

4. Grimmy

Grimmy Member

I'm perhaps the last person that should be offering advice, but here it goes: What is it that has you feeling like this? This is anonymous, you can change names to protect the innocent, but getting it out, relating with others in or who have experienced simular situations is the first step to feeling better. One thing I've discovered is that no matter how bad something is, someone out there has probably had to deal with it as well. You're not alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.