nothings going to change

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

ive tried my hardest
    ive done what was asked of me.
    and ive got no where.
    same place and its getting worse
    how many times are you going to say
    "i do wish you'd try"

well i have
    there is no more point to this.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Aimee,
    I am sorry that you are feeling this way and it saddens me to hear it as it brings up my old pain that I know you experience right now.
    I am also sorry that I am on vacation and on the run so to speak so don't have time to write more.
    I return home tonight but please know you were heard and that I care. You are welcome to write me or IM anytime and I will do my best to provide the support you are looking for, a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear and friend that cares.
    I am sorry that I only have time for set forth my offer and not time to lend more uplifting words but please know I care.

Hugs Bambi.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

lIt will Aimee sometimes things seem worse before they get better because of the therapy. We start seeing things more clearer which can be upsetting but once we can attack the problems the pain things will get better. Your therapist maybe should look at your meds as well take care i hope you are feeling different tommorrow i struggle too with wanting to give up but know that is just not an option.

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

There will be better days ahead for you! Take care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.