Nothings Left

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by saint6, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

my life went to shit, theres no going back, failing everyone of my classes and nothing i can do about it, going to dropout next year or the year after. just dont care about anything or anyone, i dont care what happens to me. im tired, just to tired to stay awake in such a cruel world. ive been through so much shit in my teen years so far, and everyone says its worse when you get older, well if thats true i no for a fact i wont be able to survive when i get older.

i cant sit down and do 10 min of work, i say to myself i need to do this but when its there i have like a mental block that holds me back from doing it. i cant remember when i turned in an assignment at school. my life is a shit hole.

if your gonna reply to this dont say bullshit like, well i care, blah blah blah, thats enough to live....... yeah right..... you people dont even no me, and if you did you would see what a worthless kid i am.
    its not going to get better, im done with everyones fucking bullshit, im tired of being lied to, so if your gonna reply tell me the goddamn truth this time.

2. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

School, school... I can help with that. You're not alone. Last week I had a Psychics and Trig test that I didn't study for and failed... My psychics (I know I'm spelling it wrong... I can never spell it right lol) project is 2 weeks overdue, along with numerous others... Don't worry... I can relate... I wish I could help though :laugh: But I'm stuck in the same boat.

And you're right, I don't know you. But to be honest, you're not really giving us a chance. Why don't you let me get to know you? I can honestly say I don't believe the stuff you said about yourself. Let me get to know you. We can talk through this. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.