Nov. 16, 2008

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kittycorner, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittycorner

kittycorner New Member

I've picked a date. But I have yet to decide if I want to crash my car or take pills. I'm posting this because I want to know that someone heard what I had to say. I tell my family how I feel and remind them that I attempted suicide in the past. But all they do is tell me I'm alright and I should see a counselor. Thanks alot you guys, you really show you care.
    I've decided and that's that. Bye. I won't be posting anymore of my babble on here.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey kittycorner,
    What has you so down ? I see you have posted two times. You need to realize that it takes a little time to get replys. It was the same for me, I thought no one wanted to talk to me. I finally had a certain person steer me right on to the path.
    People are probably working or out some where doing something exciting. I wouldn't know about that because I am an Isolationist and only leave the house when I have to.
    Please don't harm yourself. We are here, just give it a chance. You will meet a lot of friends on the forum. You will get support and advice. You will also have many of us who are hear just to talk to you and let you vent when you are angry. If you need some one on one talk feel free to PM me. I am on and off the forum all different times a day and at night. I don't sleep alot , sometimes I go two or three days with out sleep. Good Luck And Keep Posting!!!`Joseph~
  3. Vampyrica

Vampyrica Member

Hey hun, whats wrong? Please reconsider, your family care about you Im sure and would be gutted if you did anything to hurt yourself. Sometimes people just dont want to think about it and believe it, like when i told my mum I wanted to kill myself and she kept telling me i was being silly and then i heard her go off and cry.
    I hope things get better for you.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey hun, Please don't do this:sad:

There is other options, your family are right, you could benefit from counseling, it's worth a try..I hope you feel better soon :hug:
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't attempt suicide on Nov. 16th hun. You have many other options. You really should give counselling a chance. Your family doesn't seem like they know how to properly support a suicidal person. Get help now hun. Please don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.