Now confused

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KSF, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSF

KSF New Member

Hey guys!

Posting on a forum is a new thing to me but i guess im feeling quite desperate for advice now.

I thought things were pretty clear and i felt content. Due to circumstances out of my control, i had made plans to end things and like i say i felt quite content and relieved knowing that i would be finally at peace and out of emotional pain in just a few days. That was until a friend really hit a raw nerve and i think unearthed a few emotions. I think alot of my friend, but she knows my full reasons and fully respects my decisions. Dont get me wrong, she doesnt ever encourage, she always gets me to think of the full picture and not the small frame we often see when faced with bad times. Last night she really saids omethiing that tugged every heart string possible and now i just do not know what to do. She made me think that maybe people do care but maybe its just words? I didnt think anyone really cared, all i have known from people who are meant to love me, is hurt and upset but maybe shes right? Maybe what she says holds some truth? I just dont know now and i dont know how to approach things with her. I feel i have took up do much of her timrme all ready i dont want to pester her. I thought i knew what i was doing, i didnt think anyone really cared but now im confused and dont know!!!

Anyone been in a similar situ or can give any advice please???

Xx

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Yes, we often determine (unfairly) what the intent of other people is by ourselves, and often that it is decided in large part by our own emotions. Your friend has given wise counsel, same as I have been fortunate to get here - another point of view and way to look at and consider things.
    I, and many others would like to hear your other thoughts and considerations as well.

Take Care and Be safe

Ben

3. KSF

KSF New Member

Im not sure what i feel now. I still dont want to be here, i cant help or change that but my friend has confused me with regards to how people (maybe) think of me. I just always feel i dont belong or fit in anywhere. But she made me stop and think maybe she, and others do care? I always felt no one did. She twanged a few emotions.

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I think she cares and is a very good friend. When we are depressed/feeling desperate, we can feel so low and so down on ourselves that we find it hard to believe anyone cares, but they DO.

You seem like a good person. I hope you give us a chance to get to know you here. Most of us here have had our dark moments and can relate to your mixed feelings - I hope you'll stay safe.

5. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Recently I had this girl I know ignore me. She looked angry every time I say her. I got paranoid about it and started not to hang out with my friends who I live with. Well, turned out she just fancied me. It caused big issues with me and made me upset... And it was all in my head... So sometimes reality is not what our head shows us. Try to listen to your friend, its what they are good at. Good luck :)

6. KSF

KSF New Member

Acy, she is a really good friend. Totally unjudgemental and very understanding. I think its because it was her that tugged the heart strings im now confused. She has helped me to deal with alot that life has thrown my way. With things i have been through, for a long time i have felt no one cares but shes made me question it. I just dont know how to approach it as i feel a nuisance xx

Lestat- somehow that makes alot of sense to me. Thanks xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.