Now even my dreams

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bigman2232, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

For as long as I can remember, I have always remembered my dreams and have been a huge day dreamer. This is largely because in my dreams I can be anyone, say anything and do anything.

And in the last few years my dreams have been the one good thing about my life. I've even had ones that felt so real that I could feel the breathe of the person and the softness of her skin. It was so real that it actually gave me confidence that I may actually know what to do in real life and remembering the ones where she just held me and I held her helped fight some of the darkness.

But that's now gone as of the last few weeks and especially last night. Now I'm even a loser in my dreams. Now what happens in my dreams, is exactly the same as what happens in the real world.

I have lost my last sanctuary and have no where to hide.:sad::mad:

2. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

I'm having a similar issue.. I don't always remember my dreams (never have .. just remember some from time to time) and I generally have decent dreams, but lately the ones I have recalled have been about as depressing as my life.... so even in my dreams I don't want to live.

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Work on it! Look up information on how to have a lucid dream - they'll have tips for remembering all your dreams in there. I'm currently remember 3 per night