Now.. I just want it to end now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Toki Wartooth Lover, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I just can't handle life anymore. I don't think that you can look at me and say "She's normal" or "she lives a good life"

I can't cover up any of my scars, there's just too many. People look at me and laugh because I am "emo". I want all this to end now!

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

If people are laughing I would just ignore them. They don't matter if they are laughing at you. I'm sure once you ignore that things might start to get better for you.

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: life can be incredibly hard sometimes - especially when it's others causing that pain - but it can get better, you can make it better :arms: do you have a therapist you can talk to about this? :heart: thinking of you
    triggs xx

4. Toki Wartooth Lover

I've been trying to ignore it.. but I just can't anymore..

I don't trust "therapist" anymore. I found out that "therapists" are just "the rapist" put together. :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you can find a therapist who you can connect with It may take one or 2 tries but there are therapist who can help who understand. Your medication may need to be changed up on it too long if you are still cutting. The ignorant ones that laugh at you they have the problem they are the immature uneducated idiots and soon they will go away to bug someone else when they get bored because their minds are simple that way. Try a new therapist you will be happy you did.

6. Toki Wartooth Lover

I don't trust most people anymore..

7. Soft Serve

Soft Serve Well-Known Member

♥ you have an ear to rant at right here if you ever need it. :D

Going out on a limb sucks. Maybe you can have a trusted friend (bandmate?) wait outside a new therapist office. Or go in with you if they allow that (never been, woulden't know). This way if you get uncomfortable you can leave and you won't be alone.

8. Toki Wartooth Lover

Thank you! :D♥♥

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

TRust is a hard one I have the same problem no trust but this new T somehow got me to trust him somehow not afraid of him I hope you can try again and i like idea taking a friend for support i am sure they will allow that. Let us know how you are doing okay

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome even though we've met already :tongue:

I hope you find lots of support here,feel free to PM me anytime x

11. Toki Wartooth Lover

Thanks..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.