Now, i really really hate people!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by HappyAZaClaM, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

same shit, different day. another "I hate everybody" post.

please disregard.
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Im here if you need to talk :hug:
  3. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

thanks daisy :smile:

I tend to get really miserable in the middle of the night battling insomnia
    and the worsening depression and the gloom and doom.

also, I am really just very angry about the way we as a race of alleged
    beings ...uh, live I guess. including me. I get really sick of it.

and in a semi rational semi sane semi lucid moment, I am not going to
    sit here and say "this forum sucks" or "people suck" or "I hate people"
    or any of that. I sound like a 2 year old. but ya know what? I feel like
    one too a lot of times anyway :tongue:

like I just wanna wreck stuff and throw things. I don't do that, cause
    I have to fix or replace it all.

right now I feel like a 60 year old man, which is
    about 8 years off the mark :dry:

anyway, thanks...maybe tonite I will read a book instead of 'TROLLING'
    the SF :rant:
  4. mazz

mazz New Member

I feel this way most of the time too..people can really get on everyone's nerves, and get you so mad and worked up, but don't allow them to do that to you..
    I try to be the best person I can be and let them be that way, I just think that I guess they have there own issues to deal with and that's why they are the way they are..:dry:
  5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

sorry I never replied. didn't see this post :eek:hmy:

cute kitty :smile:
  6. Demi

Demi Member

Well, I for one don't hate 'people' but just myself.

You see, I always took it this way - when someone would say they hated people or human beings in general, to me it would really mean that they are currently struggling to fit in with people around them. Like how they would want people to act a certain way but because people don't, it would irritate them and make them mad.

You know how there is always that kid who is sitting in the corner of the playground not fitting in with other people (due to various reasons)? Well, that kid would probably 'hate' other kids (not necessarily hate, but similar emotion) as they won't invite him/her to play with them. I guess we are all too, to an extent like this child at times being angry with people around us as they don't act like the way we want them to (in this case invitation to play with or making us feel home with them)

I think the first step to get out of depression (if you want to that is) is to start loving people around you and not hate them. The fact that we care enough to hate people around us just proves that we are thirsty for love. How can people approach you, when you give them the 'hate' look? Intimidation will not bring allies.

Instead, make the first step (I know easier said than done) and approach people on your own. Try to build something from there.

See, I am sitting here thinking same shit, different day too but it wouldn't be 'same shit' everyday if we all just acted different everyday.

Of course, if you hate people still (remember that even hating someone takes effort), and choose to live in the shadows, to me that is also fine and respectable.

Personally, I don't bother making the effort to hate someone or to love someone. To me, they are all the same and it's just not worth the effort.

Whether it is love you seek or complete solitude I don't know. But either way takes effort which is the most stupidest thing. Heh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.