Now is the perfect time to say goodbye.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by amylou, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

No one suspects that I am again about to try and take my life. I can't cope with this pain anymore. They say God doesn't give you any more than you can handel so why can't I handel this. I wasn't born to fight this and I cant fight it anymore I'm not strong enough I just want to time.Flashbacks are killing me inside. And everybody hates me anyway I wouldn't be missed. To many people want me dead and I've far to many enimies out there.

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't hate you :hug:
    What makes you feel like this?

3. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Just about everything in my life makes me feel like this. Bad things happen to those who are around me and I'm always close by I'm a curse to them all but I doubt that they'll miss me for long once I am gone.My past has a grate impact on my everyday life aswell I can't cope with my past never have never could and very much doubt that I ever would.

Soon I will say goodbye if I am successful this time. I've tried more than 50 times to end my life so far each time I have failed on a few occasions I was only minuites away from death.

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're not the reason that bad things happen.
    I hope you change your mind. :hug:

5. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I haven't changed my mind just waiting to get things in order and untill I have enough pills

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.