Now is the time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brokenandsad, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenandsad

brokenandsad New Member

It doesn't get as good of a time as now to die... it's over. I've lost everything and I can't get it back... I don't think the world will miss me, since noone cared when I was alive. Hell is gonna be hard, but I guess I'll have to get used to it... can't be much different than this life. I'm done, I'm gone, I'm dead
    eta** this is not a suicide note, simply thoughts
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That right hun we often have these thoughts but they are a warning sign to us to reach out and get help ok. Go to hospital hun talk to crisis team there ok or call t hem hugs
  3. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

So are you telling me there's a good time to die? a good time to give up?, a good time to forget? a good time to hit that long sleep?
    Let me ask, if there's a good time to die, is there a good time to live? can you say beyond ALL certainty, you've had that good time?
    Please, find someone to talk to, someone who can give you those few hours to give you more strength. It's a terrible place to be, where you are right now, if it's anything like the place I have been, and go to often, it's worse than any hell I can imagine, but each day I see the sun rise, feel the rain on my skin, feel the cold through my bones. Now is never the time to die, the time to go is, soon, always soon, never now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.