Now that I have it, how do I use it?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by snowflakemeltsme, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The story of my life. Could this get any more ironic. I have obtained the item needed and I seem so proud of that. But I stare at it like a complete idiot knowing that I have not a clue how to make it work much less use it to my advantage. Is God upstairs just laughing his ass off right now???? This is so much like a comedy I almost feel like walking up to a police officer and asking him to help me. You have to admit the look on his face would be priceless.

This is a nightmare that I cannot wake up from. I am tired of failed attempts. I keep trying to pick ways to go and they appear good at the time but obviously I am still here. This time it must work, I cannot miss. Someone just make this end. :cry:
  2. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

What is "it"?
  3. the item for a method

I need help but at the same time I dont want to trigger other members so its a catch 22 when posting. I know that sounds lame. If I can just do it now and end it I could have peace.

PS: i dont mean help with the item.......i mean i am just messed up, dont want a group of mods looking to string me alive.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how much you are hurting snowflake. There are many things we have in common within our pasts. We have spoken about these on occasion, I know it is not insurmountable, though it definitely feels that way. You are at the bottom of a deep chasm and it seems like there is no way to climb to the top. Your energy is gone and you feel defeated. But there are those of us at the top overlooking the chasm that will reach out our hands to help pull you back up. Even if that means coming down deep into the deepest part to give you the boost you need. Please don't be afraid to take my hand and climb with me. The distance is not so looming when someone walks beside you. :hug:
  5. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

We cant give you methods snowie, you know that.

We can only offer you support. Keep talking, tell us whats going on in your head... stay brave
  6. zimo

zimo New Member

You mean one of them shooty things? I don't know how to use one either (they're illegal where i'm from, which is a very *good* thing IMO). Personally I wouldn't recommend it. It's got to be one of the worst ways you could go and very messy for others. Plus very easy for it to go wrong if you miss. But you probably already know all that. <Mod Edit: Abacus21-encouraging suicide> Naturally I want to discourage everyone from doing it. Of course when it comes to myself in the same situation I'm a selfish hypocrite and don't want anyone trying to dissuade me... :)
    In fact, I don't even know why I'm posting other than to annoy you for not saying anything useful :p
    Ignore all this of course if you were referring to some other "item". Actually, ignore it anyway. Probably better for your sanity. Sanity's hard to come by these days. You need all you can get.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.