Now that you know

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mercedez, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

I wont sleep or eat for a while besides tonights dinner im guessing . im so just scared and feel tiny GRR

2. Anonymousnobody

Anonymousnobody Well-Known Member

Mercedez, be strong. We all care about you. Love you <3

3. Anonymousnobody

Anonymousnobody Well-Known Member

When I hear you, and you're crying, it resonates dear in a place I didn't know was there. You make me believe in love. I could never count all the ways that you change me, baby. Everyday the sky is a deeper shade of blue when I'm with you.

^When I'm with you, by J.J. Heller. Give it a listen if you get the chance. Love you

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Merc, you are such a wonderfully brave woman. In a night you have taught me so much <3 This is a safe place and we all love you. Keep staying strong and you will come out the other side :hug: xx

5. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

i love you both im still scared and jumpy

6. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Ive been a wreck i need emotional help badly

7. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Mercedez, it will be alright even though everything in us tells us otherwise. Breathe deeply, close your eyes and imagine a beautiful, calm place (something that makes you smile). Give yourself time and give yourself credit for fighting the hard fight. We love you and want to help any way we can. :hug: ♥

8. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Thanks Much <3

9. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

♥ ♥ ♥

10. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

<3 <3 <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.