Now that

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by clouds, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clouds

    clouds Well-Known Member

    My girls are on the child protection register and social work are threatening to contact my employers to suggest Im a risk to those people I work with(adults with learning dfficulties)and as such should be sacked, do I need to seek legal representation..Im in Scotland in the Uk.Another situation which only functions in Scotland is the childrens panel, we are being referred to that and they are hoping to make the girls subject to a supervision order..What should I do???
  2. Borrowed time*

    Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

    I'm not sure if I can be much help but I will try.
    Are you seeing a therapist? Why do they think you are a danger to the people you work with and your children?
  3. clouds

    clouds Well-Known Member

    At present I have weekly sometimes twice weekly contact with community psychiatric nurse, the pdoc every other week and go to a programme at day hospital three days a week, so quite intense support..Im a risk to my children because at one stage as well as wanting to take my own life I thought taking girls with me was right thing to do.Dont feel that way about them now, still do about myself..Not got the faintest idea about work as havent been there since end of August
  4. Sadeyes

    Sadeyes Staff Alumni

    Yes, you are best advised to seek an attorney and see what you rights are before things move forward...I live in the US so I am sorry I am not too much help here...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.