• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Now what? what do i do now?!

This is probably gonna be a short thread so a little update on whats going on with the whole family situation i woke up this morning not expecting a thing until my grandma told me the police are now involved in this situation and my aunt wont stop calling me names like "fake bitch" "narc" and other things i wish this would all just stop.. and my home isnt the best situation right now and is so embarrassing to look at i hate where i live its terrible. im seriously thinking about just running away from home and never looking back... this is some serious stuff now im defiently going to probably be taken away from my family because police are involved and we dont live in a great environment do we? somebody please help i hate this so much just somebody give me comfort or something!!

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Chat Pro
It's coming Katy. You did the right thing by reportibg. Who gives a shit about your grandparents? They deserve it. You being taken away only means that you are going to be safe now, away from your grandparents.

Please take care and I wish you all the best *hug

Hope and strength.

It's coming Katy. You did the right thing by reportibg. Who gives a shit about your grandparents? They deserve it. You being taken away only means that you are going to be safe now, away from your grandparents.

Please take care and I wish you all the best *hug

Hope and strength.
But i love my grandparents even though i hate what they do to me i love them and i dont want to be with a stranger if i leave my grandparents ill have nowhere else to go..

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
im defiently going to probably be taken away from my family because police are involved and we dont live in a great environment do we?
No you're not definitely going to be removed, esp if you don't want to be. The police have to investigate any allegation of a criminal offence made by you or an actual witness. It's just an investigation, and could end in no charges.

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I try to but shes saying im ugly and fake and that i have body dysmorphia (i probably do) she makes me want to die.. idk if shes trying to gaslight me or what..
What she's doing is trying to break you down mentally. She's chipping away at your self confidence and esteem. Once they do that, they will fill your mind, with what they want. You cannot let that happen.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey, I am sorry they are being so cruel to you :( Do you have anyone in your life you can trust enough to talk about this stuff with?

*hug *hug Abuse is never okay. And, you don't have to have a bruise to be abused.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00