now what

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by completely lost, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. completely lost

completely lost New Member

completely destroyed my beautiful family with degenerate gambling. i wish i had the courage to finalize the situation. but i think i'm gaining on it. u know what, i am gaining on it and screw the church.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Completely,
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I am so sorry that you are feeling this bad. I hope that you find all the support and friends that you need here. Feel free to send me a pm if you need to talk and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF completely. If you know gambling is ruining things for you, maybe it is time to seek help for that addiction. Don't let it destroy you. You can dust yourself off, pick up the pieces and start afresh. It will not be easy, but you can do it. :hug:

4. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

5. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

Hello there

First of all I want to welcome you to SF you have took your first step on trying to get help.

Secondly I do not Judge anyone for there actions but if you think gambling is an addiction for you then you need to get some help. Dont screw the church they are great help.

I used to be addicted to SI and SU but now I have found a faith I am feeling a lot better knowing the reason why I have been put on this earth.

I am not going to preach. Just to let you know I am here as a friend

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey completely, welcome to SF. :smile:

7. Welcome to SF completely lost. I hope that things get better for you and I hope that you find this site helpful in some way. Hope to see you around sometime and take care, stay safe!

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Hello, have you called gamblers annonymous? They're handy. Prove to your family that you are putting an effort it and put in extra hours at work.

9. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

true addiction is the same regardless of the vice.. programs can help .. and if you have a faith based "support" system that can help too. please keep posting and i hope we can help support you.. hugs

10. Jolanta

Jolanta Member & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, lost. I hope you find the support and love you need here. :)
    Addictions of any kind are tenacious and tough to beat.
    I'm sorry you feel so badly about church but it will help your recovery immensely if you can let go of those intensely bitter emotions, they are dragging you down. :sad:
    I'm not going to tell you you have to love any particular church but it will help you if you didn't hate them. :hug:

With love from Jolanta

11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.