now what?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jr52052, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr52052

jr52052 New Member

I had a great job, great pay. I owned a house 2 trucks and a nice car. I helped about all my family and a few friends because I could...I was very happy.

My daughter married this twisted freak con man talks me into leaving my great job and he will help me build my business. Long story short, he destroyed my business and my house, stole and lost every nickle I had. I go upstairs after listening to my daughter defend him take 50 ambien and a bottle of liquid vicodin. I even left a bit of a note.

but...I fricken well wake up. Every day gets worse, he has scammed others and used my name to do it and I can't fix it because ALL my money is gone. My house is gone.

I am now the one who needs from others. I live with my elderly (sick) parents. Cannot find a decent job. People want to sue me because of him. I am completely destroyed. This once happy person is now so distrought that every free moment I think of ways that are more sure fire. I see no light ahead.

Now what?

2. Mew

Mew Active Member

:(

If your daughter's still defending him, this might not be a good option cause it could hurt her, but maybe you could talk to the cops...?

3. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Well, step #1 would be to never get financially entangled w/ dauther & son in law again.
    #2, maybe claiming bankruptcy would get those would-be suers off your back, but wait until other legal options are used first.

I guess what I would try to do is just enjoy simple pleasures and live a simple life. A person can only handle so much responsibility. Money/economy/etc are always unreliable variables in life.

4. jr52052

jr52052 New Member

My daughter finally saw it from her world and filed for divorce, bancruptsy is not an option as I did that in 2001 when feeced by my ex. I did file a report with the local police but they said fraud was hard to prove and would not even touch it. The damage is done.

No kidding about, don't do it again...kinda fingured that out. Just gotta figure where to have my ashes spread I guess.

5. blade

blade Well-Known Member

yes this is good. !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.