1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

now what....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wonderer, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I woke up this morning, and there was an email about a potential place for me to live over break. Which is good, but now I'm kinda at a loss. I do not think me living alone is a great idea, but this actually gives me an option - this would be somewhere where I'd be safe. Just really lonely. So idk what to do now...
    Prior to this, my winter break plans involved either getting on a train and going to a random somewhere, or not being alive. The first actually sounds kinda fun, but I can't do that if I've got an apartment.
    I guess I need to look into it more. I need to figure out if I can work over break, and I know one of my other friends doesn't want to go home over break, so perhaps she would stay with me... I don't know. But she cuts, and we bounce off eachother emotionally, so I'm not sure thats a great idea either. It might or might not be better than being alone.

2. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.