Now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ouroboros, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

want to go now

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Please don't consider sui it is not your way out can you get help call crisis and speak someone.
    You need your family/friends right now and this difficult time

3. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

i can't talk to strangers and no one i could talk to is available

4. skinnylove911

Do you have a GP/MD you can speak to it would be worth asking for an urgent appointment and discuss it with him/her
    in the mean time distract as much as you can. it will help you in this situation

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What's going on hun?

6. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Life is so scary, I'm just not cut out for it, don't have courage to do anything

7. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Can you tell us what is going on? Life can be scary, I admit, but sometimes talking to us helps. I'm here to listen. you can pm me if you'd like.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i understand hun i do keep talking to us ok you are cared for here hun so please know you are not alone hugs

9. skinnylove911

Just keep talking hun ;)

10. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

People get angry when I can't talk, like i've done something really wrong. why do i get so scared i can't talk? why do i get so scared.... I'm trying my best to keep myself busy, to keep getting myself out the house, coz i know if i don't, i will get very stuck again, get very obsessed, get very very bad, like it will physically hurt to be alive, to know i have to get through another day. So I've managed to get out of that hole, and i'm doing some stuff, some good stuff, but the thoughts that got me in that hole are still there, it frightens me, and people like family they always asking questions and want me to be getting a job and stuff, that makes me feel very pressured, they seem to be acting like time is short, I feel like time is long, it drags, i'm just waiting for it to be over and I really don't see how I can be ok, being scared of people, getting unreal obsessive thoughts that control and completely overwhelm me, and ultimately it doesn't even matter, once i'm gone, it won't matter anyway, people may be sad if that happens now or later, but what i've done, whatever i've done, even if i did something really famous or whatever, it doesn't matter, it won't matter.

11. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

so hard :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.