now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

so i think itll work towards leaving when my s/o leaves. im scared at the thougt, if I fail. bt im nore scares of being here aone.

i thinsk its time, riight? to go in cirrcles and themn to end up in the saem place.

i thinki if i could toniht i would. i fel empty and extremly sda.

im osryy and thaks you.

2. istari

istari Member

I am unsure of what you message means but know what you will always have people who love and care for you here and if you need to talk to someone feel free to PM me. We are all in this together.

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

MoAnamCara, do you think that is what your soulmate would want? I do not, I think he would want to know you were going to try to make the best of things after he left.

I hope you are OK.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I hear ya. I am sorry the pain is so great. I can only hope that when and if your s/a is no longer here, you wil have people to help and support and let you know you are cared about, irl, and of course at sf. I understand that those people are not there irl now. Just know I care. And I do hear you.

The world needs more people like you. Please do not deny the world of: Y-O-U. You have gifts to give to the world in the future. :hugtackles:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Mo...what is going on? You do not seem very well in your thread...please let me know...and NO, it is not a good idea...you have a lot of support here so please hold on to that

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I really don't have others irl - and as for here - I feel I'm being unfair to others.

Thank you, however. I'm not sure.

7. windlepoons

Why do you feel you are being unfair?

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I can accept that you feel like you are being unfair. But feelings are not always the reality. And in this case it is not. You are not being unfair at all. In life there is a time to receive. And I think this is a time for you to receive as much as possible. This is right and fair. Honestly and truely. This is such a difficult time in your life. Profoundly difficult. Perhaps you can allow people the gift of being here for you. And knowing this is fair.

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I appreciate people being there for me, more than many of you perhaps realize.

Today, again, I want to escape.

10. windlepoons

Escape from what, my friend?

11. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Not sure I am following this convo right but I just want to offer my
    :hug: and gentle thoughts.

You are lovely.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

worried about you Mo..I can't send you a pm..
    please know I care about you and don't know how I would be coping if not for your support..
    here if you need me
    look after yourself please..:arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.