Nowhere to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OutCaste, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

My boss is mad at me again, might get fired tommorow.

We had to go to office yeserterday as well as today despite the sandy hurricane even though everyone I know and everyone in my apartment complex had a day off.

So I went to the office, we were told that we could leave at 3:45. I left for lunch at 12:30PM but decided not to go back after a while as the storm got worse and I had no supplies. Also, my parents who are new in this country were alone at home.

So today I was reprimanded by my boss.

My life has been shit for 8 years and this job has only made it worse. Everyone at the job seems to hate me especially this one guy who I suspect is talking behind my back. My hair is starting to turn grey and I've gained a lot of weight. My head is swolen, eyes are always red. I'm only 26.

Thing is as much as I hate this job, first thing that would happen if I leave the job is I wouldn't be able to live in this country. I would really have nowhere to go. Everytime I leave a job and go into a new one, its a shit job again.

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi OC - I am sorry to hear about your plight, I really am. I do hope that things come to settle down between you and your boss, it sounds to me that keeping this job is pretty essential for you despite the conditions that are wrong with it. Are you able to talk the situation over with your parents, and are they supportive and understanding? If so, I would try to gain some strength from this aspect of your life which is positive, and "tread water" a while to stop yourself from drowning while you try to deal with the negatives. Also, finding something outside of work and home that you find really enjoyable to do will help the feelings :) All the best OC, chin up,

3. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Sounds like your depressed, it might help to find a psychotherapist to help you. Maybe anti-depressants might of some use. Do you have any friends you could talk with? Try not to let things drag on indefinately that will only make you feel worse. Wishing you the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.