nowhere to turn, feel so alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

i need help so I don't die. please someone help me find some help so I dont kill myself, i need someone to help me, please.

2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Hun the most we can do is talk to you.
    I suggest calling a hotline if you feel like something bad might happen.
    Or you can talk to me :) Maybe opening up would release a bit of pressure.
    I'm here for you okay?

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I want to help! What can I do?

I can make calls to arrange therapy for you if you would like? Do you think you need to go to a hospital? I could help arrange that if you think that is best.

I can talk with you, share, listen, give advice whatever you are needing in that regards. I also can help you see what life has to offer you and all the reasons there are for hanging tough and getting through this really rough patch. The possible subjects we could talk about is really endless when it gets down to it so you decide...I am here for you.

Just let me know what I can do as bottom line is I care and want to help so you tell me and guide me in the right direction and I will run with it.

I am glad you are listening to that part of you that wants to live as there is a path out of your pain, it may take a bit of work to find it but it is there I just know it.

Hope to hear back from you and keep posting it helps.

Hugs and love Bambi

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: keep posting, alot of people care and would like to help, so keep posting, it is good that you are listening to the part of you that wants to live, wants to get help, its so hard to listen to that part when u feel that way, :hug: keep posting, we are all listening, we all want to be able to help!!

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I can send my caring thoughts and big hugs so you know you are not alone...J

6. swimmergirl

What do I need? a reason to live i suppose, some sense of purpose, relief from this pain, a hug, someone who notices I am alive, just to feel less completely alone every day. I wake up and I dread the silence, the figuring out what to do with the day so I dont end up killing myself, and then the realization that if I did die today, no one would even know for at least a week, and that just makes me more sad and reinforces the loneliness. I have myself so convinced that death is better than living this slow death of emptiness. Why not just get it over with? Why won't god just take me?

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I notice you and have noticed you for sometime....I just woke up but checked this thread right away to see how you were doing as I care very much about you.

Sure sounds like you could use a good friend in your corner..how about it?

love Bambi

8. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Just like bambi, I woke up and checked this thread.
    Listen..you aren't alone. And getting these replies proves you arent.
    We are here for you. In any way possible
    Would you like some other form of communication with me and the others?
    Email? Phone?
    MSN seems to be the main chat on SF

9. swimmergirl

thanks for caring, because at the moment I don't care about anyone or anything, its just complete apathy and ambivalence. I dont even think I have enough energy right now to pull it together to actually kill myself, I feel like I am moving in slow motion, wading through a swamp. I am just so tired of everything. There is a part of me that hears your concern and your offers to help, and appreciates it. There is also that part of me that just wants to disappear. I dont know which one to believe anymore.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

this could've been me writing this...I feel exactly the same...I am hanging on though for something better....I hope you will too..

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Just stopping by to see how you are doing and to see if you needed to talk. Well I am around and am concerned about you.

Hugs Bambi

12. swimmergirl

thanks. i really dont know what to say. The night time is the worst, i dont know how I am going to make it through tonight. I took a bath, thinking that would relax me, but I am still a mess, listened to music, doesn't help either, I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

13. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Perhaps try the chat room, sometimes just being around people helps.

Texaskitty

14. swimmergirl

It feels like i am drowning. Just this constant pressure on my heart and my mind, feels like it is pressing down on me. Stomping me out of existence. Like dirt, or dust, or garbage.

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.