Nowhere to Turn

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LoriTfromBCC, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoriTfromBCC

LoriTfromBCC New Member

I just joined this site, because I don't know where else to turn. I very nearly killed myself about a week and a half ago, because things are so bad in my life. My power is due to be shut off any minute, I have no food, no car, and my family and friends all use me, but don't really care past what I can do for them. I'm working full time as an independent contractor in admin support, and am also a full time student, but I'm also expected to clean up after all three other people living in the house, none of whom have jobs or appear to be looking (though admittedly, I spend most of my time in my room so I can't prove that they aren't, but they hardly ever leave the house, and I'm the only one with internet, so...idk). I'm 24, and turn 25 at the end of next month, but I've hit a breaking point. I can't stay here, but I can't leave either. I have 25 dollars to my name, and barring a shelter (which imo is worse because I wouldn't have my stuff or my cat), that's not enough to get me anywhere. I had to quit therapy because my therapist is in the next town over and I got in a car wreck last month. I have severe Social Anxiety Disorder and clinical depression, as well as low level OCD and agoraphobia. Someone, please make a suggestion, I live in Massachusetts so if you know of any resources locally, or just have general advice, please help.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are student you can use the councellors at your school hun to talk to
    I would also ask them what is available in your area for support they would know
    Talk to school financial aid see if there are any grants you can apply for to help you pay off some bills hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.