Nowhere

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

In real life I no longer have a place to feel I belong. Here, I don't belong. Yet my suicide urges accept me, give me someplace to belong. What the hell is so wrong with me that the world makes me feel like nothing better than a piece of shit?! yet the very thing that everyone critizes me for, wanting to grasp the reality of death rather than hope in being alive, is the very thing that makes me worthless to those around me. I wont do this bullshit anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well hun you DO BELONG HERE your brain is telling you nothing but lies YOu are accepted here my many hun and the is not bullshit that is the truth h ugs

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

And yet another slap
    Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

Although I had just sent two......
    So to Youkai
    I havent been here for a long time so I don't know when your friend request is from or if you are active here anymore. I have to decline your request. It's not you sweets, it's me. No you deserves a friend like me.

The site is running slow? Well to me that's like calling the suicide crisis line and being put on hold. Makes you believe shit about yourself even more. No replies needed.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Technical issues on servers out of the control of the site owner(s) is certainly not a reason to increase feeling down on yourself. It is no different than a busy highway full of cars where traffic is backed up. These things are no different than a line to get into a movie theater to see the release of a new movie. Even in an emergency room at the hospital, there is a waiting room. Patience is a virtue in life and it helps us to be thoughtful in our desires and in the execution of our goals. Suicide is not a place to belong, it is a path to non existence. Surely there can really be no comfort in darkness. You are not worthless to anyone who matters, unless you condemn that down upon yourself. Make yourself have value and pursue those who share that value feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.