nows a good time to die?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Darken, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

so... yeah I think today is a good to die. I think I'll try the *censored* method. its messy and probably painful, but dickmasters want to take away my right for a quick and painless death so now I have to do it this way. Thank you anti suicide rights people, instead of getting a decent death I have to die this way.

any ways. im not a pussy I'll try this shit. I've tried a similar method before. Fuck man its not good, if you fail you will have those damn marks there and every one will be looking at them and asking questions. fuck.. Life is so ridiculous. THere is no god lets be honest. i am just deluding myself, Life is way to crazy and random to be made by an intelligent moral creator, plus there is no evidece.

I guess i'll just cease to exist. see yall in errr nonexistence.

My therapist trying to help me. well I guess its trying. more like ordering and making cliche emotionless requests so they can get paid. hehehe

there is some cool people in this world that really show you unconditional love and sympathy. but ehh... what are the chances you will meet one. I can't even do that, even though I wanted to, it would take a miracle or god or some thing seemingly impossible to help me become that way.

Atheist arguments are good and I have much respect for atheists, hell every one should use critical thinking and logic like most atheists. Why do i think there is some thing more to life, supernatural or after life? eeh long story. what are the odds though. people believe in ridiculous bullshit. Do you not see how your view of god and the after life and supernaturalism are conviently limited and formed by your own imagination and current human knowledge and influenced by many things execpt the actual supernaturalism? Its like they tihnk the universe is so simple, its not its beyong any thing we can even imagine, its foolish to think it can all be explained by a holy book. why are near death experiences so conveniently similar to what youd expect from what your holy book says. cause its bull.

FUck!

I need to do this and that and this and that. NOO! I just want to live stress and worry free with out having to do any thing. Its not possible though right!? Well guess what I will just die then cause I don't want to live any other way. Life is pointless shit. dont get caught up in meaningless bullshit like buying shit, going to the mall/movies, fucking people you dont care about, buying cars, buying clothes, showing off. etc. Just seems like retarded bullshit to me. fuck that shit is good for nothing makes society no better. we need some coordination and a plan for a united humanity. to progress much faster.

Let me get this bullshit we call life over with already. haaarr goodbye cruel world :-D

2. monkeypunchluff

monkeypunchluff Well-Known Member

Please don't turn to suicide! Even though life has those pointless moments, there are things worth fighting for in it. You're worth fighting for!

Argh matey, we be havin' no eyes in yar nonexistance! lest I won't... two eyepatches yah see?

Therapists vary. Some are only in it for the money. Others genuinely want to help you. Sometimes you just need to find the right people.

The chances of meeting those amazing people, gets greater when you go out to find them. You're going to find a lot of fake people, and a lot of jerks. But they're out there; there are more than you would think.

Yeah, same view of atheism. It's the fear in me that makes me believe. It serves a purpose though, it helps give people hope, and a belief in something greater than themselves. I don't think that's worthless.

It's not possible to live without doing anything. Well, you could take breaks, but usually they get boring. Guess it depends though. There is a lot in life that seems pointless, or outright stupid. People are stupid, and we do need to work together instead of fighting each other for stupid arbitrary reasons. What we need is people like you who can see this, and work towards improving it. You can make the world a better place, we need you!

3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

No one gives a fuck at all. I have no one here for me. Talking about this wont affect me or any one at all. I just need to do it. this is it for me!! I can't take any more of this cruel hopeless existence. almost every one is selfish. :_( just no point in posting any more. There is no comfort available for me at all. im a fuckin black rose in the world. people despise me, as do I myself. But i don't need them If I can die pure of heart every thing will be okay.

4. monkeypunchluff

Please consider calling a suicide-hotline, or reaching out to your friends and family.

I don't want you to die :(

People are selfish beings. It's true.
    But there are some people out there, who truly care about you. There are people out there who only want to help.

Not everyone despises you. I know I don't ._.

5. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

what is worth fighting for? A better world where most people can live decent lives? Impossible, or so I'm told be every one.

I'm yet to meet a person who says It can be done and people aren't always going to be wicked. I always thought I was a negative person, but jesus! this is all I hear every god damned day. for emphasis.

I'm useless fwhat can I do? I may as well not even say any thing about change when i can't even do it myself :(

I don't know what is scarier, never being able to die or being able to die.

People can have their hope. I just don't like seeing people be mistreated and brainwashed because of religion. To me if a religion was true it would make every thing ten times worse, face a wrathful and judgemental god, or keep coming back to this hell hole of a existence forever because of reincarnation.

Truth be told! I just want all humankind or most to work together so we can live better lives and progress to the next level. Why does there have to be starving people, genocide and war ?

Is peace just a dream? Is there any hope for a bright future for humankind? Guess I'll never know.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
  6. monkeypunchluff

The exact reasons depend on you; I can only speak for myself.
    I believe in love, despite having had it and lost it. Yeah, crashed myself from that one, haha. Also adrenaline. I live for the rushes, makes me feel alive and happy :D. I also live for doggies, and kitties, and unconditional love.

The world will suck, but it's gradually getting better (opinion).
    The most we can do is carve out a niche for ourselves, where we can be happy in an imperfect world.

Well, I don't think the world will ever be a utopia. But yeah, with education, realistic thinkers have been taking the power from crazed zealots. Places of tolerance and acceptance are spreading (though not perfect in themselves).

You could start a grass-roots movement to educate the people, suggest litigation to improve the situation, etc. I'm not saying you can type out a letter and change the world, but you can improve it. Even if it's only you, if you can help a few other people, won't that help make this a better place?

How could you never die? Are you a vampire? o_O
    That would be interesting.

Faith without reason is just stupidity. I hate those zealots who do things without thinking for themselves. What utter idiots -_-

Religion's underlying purpose is to inspire people to believe in more than just themselves. It's been perverted to no end, by selfish power-hungry bastads. Only 1/10 people related to the church, actually serve people because they genuinely want to help others. The rest are in it for themselves :(

Because people are selfish, these things exist. Because people don't want to put forth their effort to help others, is why this exists. We need to work together, but that means we need to keep living, and put our hearts into it too.

It's not a dream, we just need to fight for it. Just like you need to keep fighting to stay alive. We need more people like you!

7. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

just seems like a vain effort. humankind will always be cruel and selfish(most) there is no meaning in life. you only exist to enjoy this world for the short time you are in it? Well I don't enjoy it at all and with out there being some kind of spiritual meaning I may as well just die now and get it over with. War,starvation and homeless free world is just way too much for people to accept and achieve. I mean it doesn't even seem like that big a deal to me. I don't wanna kill any one, why should i unless its self defense? We have enough resources to feed the starving, and there is enough resources for every one to have at least a bed and roof over their heads. Ya know if the top five richest people in the world gave up just 10% of their money they could feed all the people in the world for 5 years. that may not be exactly correct but i heard some thing like that.

8. Robin

Robin Guest

There's some good people in the world and the good news is there are more to come many of them with simple goals in life. It's very rare than one individual can change a race so as a race we should stick to what we are best at and help co-operatively, everyone doing little goods far outweigh the rare people that can change our lives in a generation.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Darken. I know that we live in a cruel world, full of wars and poverty, but you can't let the problems of the world become your problems. It's just too much for one person to deal with. Also, there are many people who are trying to make the world a better place, like Bono from U2 and all the work he is doing for Africa. It is possible to live a spiritual lifestyle in a crazy world. Spend time in meditation and spend time helping people, that's how I live. We have to believe that things can change for the better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.