numb, sick and suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

im just so numb --i went thru my first class popping Tylenol over and over again - 6 600mg tablets -- i feel so sick...during class i held a small knife in my hand most of the time -- i want(ed) to use it so bad but i wanted to be alone when i did it. i tried cutting my hands again w/o success. If only i could get to something more powerful to kill myself like a gun -- but now its just my knifes.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

sorry you are feeling this way...maybe doing something to reduce the stress/ anxiety, etc. may be helpful...I am a screamer...and I exercise when I can...just my 2 sense...hope things look up...J
  3. falling_away

falling_away Member

dang, I would hate to be popping pills. That would be a horrible way to go and not a very likely chance of success. Are you in college right now? I am so I might understand some of what you're going through when it comes to that. I always carry a knife around with me for my own protection. Soon I'm getting a handgun though. Well, the best of luck to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.