numb

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so numb, i dont even know why. ive been through this before, phychward, treatment, therapists, anti depressents. nothings ever helped. i feel so alone... so trapped in a life i dont want to live. i have no one to talk to, noone who understands. i help everyone i know with there problems but wheres the help for me? whats left?

S

shellz

Hun, if you are really feeling this bad then maybe you should call for some help. Do you have any friends or family members you can call? What are your intrests in life? Do you like art stuff? Or maybe write poems when your feeling crappy to get the feelings out. There are many possibilities when your feeling this bad. It all comes down to if you are willing to work on it or not

L

letdown

i help everyone i know with there problems but wheres the help for me?
Hi, youwillneverknow.

It can be a real despair going through all those motions that are out there, psych ward, therapists, doctors, medication etc to be left feeling numb and empty and so hopeless.

Maybe you don't feel like those people listen to you or hear you. But there are counsellors willing to listen to you, you just have to find them.

But I was wondering about the sentence that I quoted above. Are these friends that you help with their problems? Do you find it difficult to let them know how you're struggling? Because I feel the same way. Sometimes it's much easier to help others and focus on their troubles than addressing your own needs and feelings of despair and hopelessness. It can be difficult to communicate to people how you feel. There may be many reasons why you feel like this. It can be helpful to find out why. I do know how difficult it is to communicate when you're feeling awful though. :hug:

R

Robin

I'm willing to talk to you about anything you'd like, post here or drop me a line via pm if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00