Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sardaukar, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

oh god my hands are numb am i really here, is this really my life
    i feel so disconnected ive never felt like this before when i think about it it
    seems like the only answer this is the closest ive ever been i think this might be it everything seems unreal i dont know what i might do the counsellor at work was useless she was a FUCKING IDIOT who compared depression to something caused by being blacklisted, stupid **** what does she know about this pain, if she had to live with this for eight years it would destroy her, christ i dont feel like im here anymore i feel like a shade, a vague memory just lingering on, i dont even know if im posting or not, am i do you see this DO YOU SEE THIS or am i just a lie, a figment a bad memory to be tossed aside oh fuck its all blackness i am so dead inside nothing but ashes and rot im broken but i cannot pick up the pieces anymore my hand are so numb
  2. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

:console: Not sure I can offer any helpful wisdom but if you wanna chat or just rant and rave for a while sling me a PM.
  3. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I guess you should find another counselor to help you deal with this. You're still here, honey. You exist and you are far more significant than you can imagine. I pretty understand how you feel. Been lonely for a few years too. Just here if you wanna talk.
  4. metamorphosis17

metamorphosis17 Well-Known Member

This is exactly how I've felt for so long...though I can't say it's really a 'feeling'...I question whether I have feelings too much to call it a feeling.
    It's just complete unreality everything I see. I do not think I am really here, either.

We must be more than words. At least we have those to prove our existence! Don't stop using them :)

Yeah, I say try a new counselor. I've been dealing with the same kind of nonsense; she doesn't understand and she is too angry and irritated whenever I don't seem to be moving forward at the rate she wants me to go. This isn't a helpful response to anyone's pain, it doesn't motivate, it just makes us feel more hopeless. Find someone who really is in a position to help you.

5. Aloe

Aloe Member

is there any counselor that can understand? unless theyve been there felt this can they really grasp our pain?
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

A good therapist will let you proceed at your own pace..Sounds like the one you are with isn't experienced enough.Keep searching there is one out there.. It took me three before I found Gina..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.