Numbness about suicide has crept in.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Evanesce, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

I think it won't be that long now. In the past emotional messyness had prevented this. Having been thru all this before it's hard not to know what works and what doesn't. Plan that have gone wrong seem like practice that makes perfection. The usual panic I feel beforehand has gone. It no longer feels wrong. I'd be making another persons life better by not being here and certainly won't be missed for long in real life. Have hardly even made a dent on this earth so....
    Waiting for the abyss to swallow me has been painful but this calm and numbness is helping. It's just what I needed.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    I know how your feeling and to let irrational thinking take over isnt a good thing.Dead is forever where as troubles will or eventually pass.I know sometimes life sux and we do become very hard on ourselves sometimes but we just have to pull ourselves through some distressing situations no matter how hard it seems.You ll be amazed how much you will be missed and this is something i have to keep telling myself this as well.Keep venting here as it can help and you will find ppl who do care.
    Gav

3. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Ok so staying online has been a help at least for tonight when I get off I should be safe. Never sure how I'll wake up. Hope to see you all again soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.