• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Nyan Nyan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roots

Hah, that's awesome. I've got it on my phone! I suck though. :stars:
Hahah, never mind, it's not the same, but I love this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Romancer

i listen to it when i'm bored, it's quite nice. :wub:
friends got to 7 hours. but they were pretty high, so i guess that helps :D

i like how you want to lower the volume and it's still the same <3

Mr Stewart

1173 nyans. I mean seconds.

100-200 was hard. I really wanted to turn it off. Something happened around 350 mark. I started to get into the tune. Tapping toe to the beat. Bobbing head. Drumming along with nyans on my fingers. 1000 nyan mark it all turned against me. Each nyan a needle lightly burrowing its way through my ear canals and into my brain. I wanted to hold on but it was too much.

The silence after I turned it off was shocking.

Did you know the toast part of the cat doesn't actually move? Only the head, legs, and tail animate. I have to be at work in four and half hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00