O/D attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Tealc, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

well it got really bad monday night that i cracked under the pressure and attempted, but as soon as i done it i laid down and suddenly realised what i done, so called for an ambulance and was rushed into hospital.

not my finest hour at all and i regret it totally.

now i need to think on what i done and reaccess my life but i won't be doing that again, came close to losing my life and that is scary, no matter the reasons

2. hornbeam

hornbeam Well-Known Member

Hi Tealc

Im sorry to hear about what happened on Monday night.

Have you got your appointment through yet for the mental health nurse - I think you said you were waiting on one.

3. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

still waiting but i have to go back to my gp now anyway so hopefully this will speed it along.

up until i took the O/D i wanted to die, 10 mins after i realised how stupid i was, then i had my dad at hospital worrying, i had a friend in Bristol who i must of text leave me a viocemail and called the police so i had then track me down to check i was ok, i had the nurses keeping an eye on me and now i have to face work.

so not proud of what i did and the effect it had on others

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Tealc, I truly know ho you're feeling. I've been there but the main thing now is you've come through it, lesson learned and hopefully you won't be in that state of mind again x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.